Friday, March 27, 2009

angel erin

an angel sent forth from up above
my beautiful erin,
bearing gifts of joy and love...



Posted by Picasa

The Blogger

i love the beach. i talk a lot. i love to write. i don't necessarily make sense though. i take lots of photographs. i'm not good, but i love it. it gives me a sense of joy capturing moments that otherwise would just have slipped by. i sing, much to my family's chagrin. i love scrapbooking, but don't have the time. as a child, i chased after dragonflies, climbed mango trees and even coconut trees, and fell in love with the fireflies in my lola's hometown of bohol. i love cebu. it will always be home. i adore my beautiful kids. i am married to my bestfriend. and i am so blessed with their love.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP